viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

How green we are?




Firstable, I want to say that it’s important to create consciece about how related are the way we treat our planet and the way it can provide us consequently better things. There’s the same relation we have with our bodies and the way it response to our petitions. Getting a sincronized and armonized relation with ourself and our enviroment surely will gift us a lot of material and spiritual benefits.

In this sense, I think the consciece begins to be created when people are just children, because it’s the time when we are more open to recive new ideas, to make it own, to integrate like part of us and then we can proyect the habbits so normaly for the rest of our lifes.

Personally, I have to say that I live in an apparment at Santiago the hole week, so it’s kind of complicated to separete the garbage I drop. However, my dad has a bar on Rancagua, and the glass bottles he drop, goes to an special dump only for glass. For another hand, I try to use my bike to go to the university or other pleaces when the time let me do it.


Finally, I want to say that it almost does’t matter, to be “individually green” if the huge structures of society doesn’t make a real compromise with this issues, its important State and enterprisses (EMPRESAS) asume the responsibility they should to have in this and other aspects.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario