viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

My Future Job !

Since long time ago I have thought about what kind of job I would like to have on the future. Of course, I've always wanted to work helping people, making better the quality of life of people and things like that. However, travel around the world is one of my passions too, so I pretend to combinate both things and try to do something exciting, funny and over all, helpful.
In that sense, I have decided just 2 years ago, approximately, that I want to study at Diplomacy School of the International Relations Ministry and became an Ambassador. I know that there can be a lot prejudices about how this people can make real and deep changes on society and really help indeed people. But one thing is truth, at least, that's what I think, ambassadors have so much time to waste, or free time in a friendly way, so, I pretend to have fun administrating an state institutions, travelling around the world, and using the politic power that I will have to do some projects with the community and for the community; which will be about civic education that people have to receive to make of his own community a better place to live.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario