jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

Paris, France.


Hey everybody! Today, I'm gonna tell you about wich country I would like to visit.
For a long time, I was thinking and dreaming to travel to Paris. There's a city with so much culture and and amazing things to see and enjoy. I really like the design of it's buildings and streets, and also you can see how people built the Government Palace like a circle with so many streets around it, wich was thought to prevent revolutions. In that case, militars just had to shoot from the start of the road and kill everyone who want to approach. Of course, I desagree with that.
From a historical and political perspective, that city and people have so much to teach us, considering what have happend at that country like La comuna de París and La revolcuión francesa, facts which make us think about the power of people when their are organized and specially when they really want the changes.
That's why I want so much to travel Paris and keep studing political sciences at Science Po University. It has a lot of prestige and living there, I think I can learn so much things than another country.
Hope you to like my idea and share yours!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario