miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Dancehall Festival !



Hey everybody! I’m gonna tell you about my first great music experience, it was the Dancehall Festival.
There’re a lot of reasons to say that event was really cool. The first one was that there were many singers who I liked at that moment, like Morodo and Hy-Mani Marley. Also I was 14 and I had to travel to Santiago just with a couple of friends, so it was kind of exciting too. When we arrived to Arena Santiago we realized that there were a lot of different styles around us, like so many different people wearing rare clothes and hairy cuts. There’re a lot of people who try to imitate their favorite singers…We got inside and it was so dark, so I couldn’t see anybody. However I could smell something rare in the air, so I suddenly remembered my father saying: “Be careful at that place, cos there’re a lot of people who are very high and things like that”. Hahaha it was really funny to remember.
The rest of the show was pretty awesome. We tried to sing and enjoy the mayor part of the show, except when the big plastic ball, wich was jumping and flying everywhere, hit your head.
That was my first great music experience, and hope you’ve enjoyed it!


4 comentarios:

  1. Aaaw Jethro "raggamufin" Polgatiz...
    You were flying?!!?!??! How?!!? You have explain me.. because I don't know you are talkin about.
    Morodo is soo cute! :B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi friend of my heart, y like very much Morodo, in fact i was to the same festival, but we did´t know yet. For the next festival we go together.
    This festival it was great, good music, good sound and good...... well you know man jajaj and althoug you dont love me i love you soo much baby

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hey jethro, how are you?
    your first music experience was really funny. I like Morodo to much too. the next time we should go together.
    kisses. see you soon xD

    ResponderEliminar