miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

First Grade Party


Hey everybody, i'm gonna talk about the first grade party

Firstable, we went to Alfonso's apartment cos he were celebrating his b-day. It was really cool cos it was like the pre-party, where everybody got drunk to arrive on fire to hte party
Then, we arrived to Antonia Lopez de Bello, the place of the main party. There were a lot of people of our university having a good time. I got a good time too, being on the bar and sharing some shots with my classmates.

I remember being on the second floor screaming to people shut up to get start the First grade Queen Election, it was really difficult, but finally we did it. Then, the girls who were waiting for the Queen Tittle, started to dance and make us the show which will be the one to decide for the winner. In despite of the shoe, some girls decided for the one and the shoe didn't matter. Anyway, it was a cool moment.
 The only 2 "black points" were the air conditioning, basically, cos there wasn't and that the party finished so quicly, like at 2.30 am.

Anyway, I really had a short good time, and hope you'd too guys
Regards !

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi dear. I like your post, but you didn´t included me!! you are a bad friend, but i love you anyway.
    see you, bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello my friend
    I was having a good time dancing whit you
    Nice moments to remember :D
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar