martes, 19 de abril de 2011

Government Website...




This website was created by Government of Chile and it gives some healthy tips wich can be followed by people. On it, you can find nutritional information like calories and proteins of water, milk, candies, vegetal meat and others. In this way, I  think that this kind of programs show that, the Chilean State is taking care about what kind of food are Chilean people eating and how important is make some public policies about it, because our quality of life is getting worst every day. Use internet helps to representative people to teach us what kind of food we have to eat, and what kind of activities had been created by Chilean Government to increase loving sport. However, President and Staff have to know that some people doesn`t have internet access, wich is a very important point, and, that we are not just fat numbers to show for the president speech, so they should solve this social issue in an integrated way.
This is the first time a visit this website, but I was really interested to do it, cos I wanted to know how much better it was in comparison with other private links. In my opinion, it`s nice, but I was hopping more expectatives because it was shown a million times on tv.      

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi JP! I think that your page is very important for the health of our people, I hope that you continue to visit this page, love you, bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hey!
    this is very interesting, but I have to confess that I really like junk food hahahaha
    take care!
    alfonso

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi my friend! I believe that this policy is wonderful, also I think even I could hit me! haha I hope it is really effective and which children begin to eat more healthily.
    XoXo
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey Jethro
    I just have to say that you are the best
    and I will always love you
    kisses bye

    ResponderEliminar