viernes, 30 de agosto de 2013

English Subject



In relation to the english subject, I have to say that I like it so much since I was on Primary School. I always remember my british professors and how discipline they were. We use to see many movies, sing lot of song and we analyze them. I appreciate so much their classes, because besides they teached me so much how to speak, write and read, they make me love to learn speak in other languages. That’s why I took the English elective subject, to keep learning and practice this idiom. So, specifically I think this one have been the best subject of English I’ve ever have on University, and one of the reasons is I haven’t feel under pressure by the teacher or my classmates, and that’s because we everybody wanted to be there. Another thing I appreciate of this semester subject is the speaking practices which I hoped to develop and in that sense I remember speaking topics about things we study or we were related with because there were flowing conversations. In other aspects I think the only improved, knowing we have a few resources to learn at this faculty, would be to speak about more topics we are related to, like to increase our technical vocabulary. I use to speak English when I’m drunk and having party with friends, so, maybe it would be a good improvement too!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario